Below are the steps to add music to iTunes easily.
To do this, you’ll need a jailbroken device or a computer.
- “Cercube for YouTube” is required for the Jailbroken Method. The repository’s name is iOS Homebrew Software
- When you’ve added the repo, search for cercube on Cydia or whatever package manager you’re using, then launch YouTube and search for the song you’re looking for.
- After you’ve found the song you want, look for an option by the video that says “Import to iTunes” or something similar.
- After that, you can name the song whatever you want and upload any image you want. This method has worked well for me.
- For this method you have to use the website https://ytmp3.cc/youtube-to-mp3/ and get the yt link of the song you want to put on iTunes
- After that you can open the .mp3 file with itunes
- Once opening the file with iTunes you can then import the music to your phone there should be an option for that.